Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Whole Family

When we all get together, we occasionally attempt a family picture, most of the time quite unsuccesfully. However, we decided to give it another go. Most of my family gets extrememly annoyed with my obsessive picture taking, but I know one day they'll be happy that I've documented every moment of our time together, right? This first picture is of the guys making fun of my idea that they all sit on the bench. They obviously didn't fit, but seem to be quite happy about it.
Just a random picutre of my little family.

And finally, the first picture of my whole immediate family with all the grandkids. Almost everyone was looking, had their eyes open and all but two were smiling. (Thanks a lot Trent and Dad) So, mom here you go. I hope this one works for you. We may have to give it another go at Christmas. I'm sure everyone is excited about that idea. Maybe we could even coordinate our outfits:)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I would kind of like to see the other family pics to decide which one is best!