Monday, November 3, 2008

Giving Thanks

I've been thinking about Thanksgiving a lot lately, and so I thought what better way to celebrate November than by spending time giving thanks and thinking about the many ways I've been blessed. I've thrown myself few pity parties over the last week, but am always reminded of how good I have it. There are so many wonderful things in my life that I often have a tendency to overlook. So, for November, I will be counting my blessings as I post. Some will be serious, some will be funny, and I'm sure some will be frivolous. I doubt I can cover all the things I'm thankful for in a month of blog posts, but I'm willing to give it a go. I obviously can't even begin to give thanks without first thanking God for his incredible majesty and sacrificial love. I never cease to be amazed at how God works in our lives. I'm thankful that HE is in control.

No comments: