Friday, November 28, 2008

Santa Baby!

We actually decorated last weekend for Christmas, but I was trying to refrain posting about Christmas until after Thanksgiving. We put on Christmas music and the girls were very excited to decorate. When Skylar heard the song "Santa Baby" come on she went in to grab her scarf, and took a break from decorating to dance a little. It was so funny to see the excitement run through her when she heard the familiar tune of her favorite Christmas song. I am so excited about the upcoming holiday season, the girls get more fun every year!


I've added several posts today, so scroll on down. I'm sure you won't want to miss a single minute of my exciting life:) Actually, there is a cute post of the girls playing in the leaves, and then it's pretty much me posing with each member of my family on Thanksgiving, so you can skip those unless you are a member of my family and you are curious what picture I posted of you!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Your stockings are so cute...I love putting up the tree and hanging the stockings.

ME said...

So cute...as always! Where did you get their leopard hoodies?

Devin said...

Jessica-me too! ME-They are from JC Penney's.