Friday, November 7, 2008

Incredible Parents

I'm thankful for incredible parents. I've always been proud to have the parents I do. I have never known two other people that not only have faith, but live their lives according to that faith every single day and in every single decision they make. My parents are both wonderful people both together and as individuals. They are the type of people that make sacrifices for everyone around them, and don't think twice about it. They would do anything within their ability to help someone else. I feel so blessed to have grown up in such a loving, Christian home with parents that loved and supported me in everything I've ever done. They've set an exemplary example as Christians, and have taught my siblings and I to do the same. I can only pray that one day my children will be able to say the same thing about me. I don't think there is much more success in this life than being able to say that my children love and serve God. So Mom and Dad, I hope you know, you are my heroes!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I agree completely! We are so blessed to have the parents that we do! Love them dearly!

Kevin said...

I am lucky to have them as my parents-in-law! They have taught us so much about being good parents. Since I don't know how to fix anything, it is great to have Kevin around! Thanks!

Also, thanks for being great grandparents to our kids!