Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kevin


So, while I'm posting about things I'm thankful for, Kevin is at the top of the list. When we were first married, my attitude may not have been quite the same. Honestly, for a while, I was questioning my decision. However, God always knows what he is doing, and as time has passed and our lives have changed, I can't imagine anyone else by my side. It is such a blessing to be married to someone that strives daily to be the man that God has called him to be, and that is willing to sacrifice his own desires for the betterment of his family. He is a loving father and husband, and works hard to balance his time between work and home. He has grown tremendously in his commitment to God, his leadership and service. I am so fortunate to be able to share my life with him, and am thankful that my children have the blessing of such a wonderful father.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

That is sweet! And we are very thankful for your whole family! What a great blessing in my life! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

thanks! I needed to read that, it has been a rough week.

Love you too!

Kevin

Gavin's Mama said...

You guys are too cute!! We are so thankful to have friends like you and Kevin, a great example of godly husband, wife and parents. We really admire you both!

I am excited to read all of your "thankful" posts. What a great idea!!

Meagan said...

You're such a darling couple!