In case you're on pins and needles wondering what has been going on around here, here's a little summary...
* Kevin is no longer in his busy season! YAY!!
* The weather is amazing, and since my children are completely activity free as of this month, we've been able to thoroughly enjoy it!
* We've visited POPS which is a super fun place with lots of flavors of, you guessed it, pop! We also indulged in a delightful burger lunch there as well as an incredible ice cream cookie, brownie, candy dessert.
* We celebrated my nephew Malachi's birthday and welcomed my new niece, Emrie to the family!
* We enjoyed a weekend away on a church retreat where we rappelled and climbed (as you saw in the previous post). I was hesitant to go because it was supposed to rain through the weekend, but we decided to stick it out and I'm so glad we did. The weather ended up being beautiful, and we were able to relax and experience a lot of new things that we wouldn't have otherwise had the opportunity to do.
* As a result of a weekend in the mountains (OK mtns. that is) Lincoln decided it was time to be potty trained. So, pretty much since that weekend he has been diaper free! That may not be exciting to some of you, but I am thrilled to be past that stage. I have heard horror stories of trying to potty train boys, and I'm just glad it wasn't excruciatingly painful, and we're moving on!
* That dog that you saw a few posts ago, well, we still own her. She's still alive. Lincoln adores her, and he tells me often that she loves him. I guess she's here to stay, at least for a while.
* SPRING BREAK!! We went to visit my family for the first part of the break, and then left the kids there. Kevin and I came home to spend the end of the week hanging out together. We attacked a few neglected projects around the house, and took the opportunity to sneak in a couple of date nights. Nothing too exciting, but just some time alone with each other to do as we pleased.
When I make the effort to go through the photos of each event and decide on which ones are eligible for posting, I'll add some visuals to the exciting things going on around here! I hope you are enjoying your spring and all of the amazing spring, almost summer like, temps!