Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day After Halloween Party

Excuse the chairs, but there was a pretty good turnout for the party.






Kyler and Brett in their white trash western wear.

My personal favorite, and the costume contest winner of the night. Adam and Faith as the tooth fairy and toothless child.
Me and Londyn at the party. Kevin was going to be a gangster to fit with my 20's theme, but Skylar is still sick, so she wasn't able to go. We had a good time at the party, but it wasn't quite as fun without the rest of the family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun looking party!! I love your costume! Leave it to my brother to dress as a fairy! :)

Brooke said...

Everyone had such creative costumes! It looks like a lot of fun, and I must say Londyn is an adorable Alice and you make a pretty good Flapper! Too bad Kevin and Skylar couldn't make it. Love ya!

Melinda said...

It looks like you had a great time! Your costume was fantastic. Sorry Kevin had too miss out on it.