Friday, November 14, 2008

Fridays and Free Weekends

Today, I am thankful for Fridays and commitment free weekends, hence the title. I love Fridays, it's a pretty laid back day for me at work, and the anticipation of the weekend is almost more excitement than I can handle. For once, we have absolutely zero items on our weekend agenda, so we can spend it however we please. This freedom is quite rejuvenating as I look forward to relaxing and spending quality time with my family. This picture has nothing to do with the post, besides the fact that it was taken this morning. I just hadn't posted a picture of the girls in a while, and I know that's really the only reason that my family checks the blog. It was picture day at school today so I thought I'd try to capture a few shots before they left. Not much success, I hope the photographer at school had better luck. By the time I got them dressed and ready, they were no longer interested in humoring me.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I love their sweaters! They just look more grown up all of the time! We miss you all and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! Love you!

Grandma Del said...

I am like brooke, I can't believe how they are so grown up looking. Can,t wait for Thanksgiving. Love you

Shannon Koeninger said...

They look adorable in their sweater dresses...

Jessica said...

Those little sweaters are adorable...and of course the girls are too!

Ryan and Tracy said...

They are so beautiful!!