Friday, November 14, 2008

My Church Family

I am extremely thankful for our church family here. I don't know how people are able to go through life without the love and support of a church family. From my very best friends to individuals that I barely know, but know they belong to the family, each and everyone plays such an important role in our lives. I know that when I'm struggling, they are praying for me, and I know that if I need them for anything, they will be there asking what they can do. It can be hard to find a congregation in which you feel you belong, but when you do, it is such a blessing. It is especially important considering we don't have any biological family that lives here to know that we have people in our lives that are there if and when we need them. So, if you are reading this and you are a part of our church family know how important you are and know that I love you and value your role in my life.

No comments: