Monday, November 10, 2008

Kansas City

This weekend a few friends and I ventured to Kansas City for a little getaway and some serious shopping. The girls in our small group at church started our shopping trips a couple of years ago, and it's been so much fun. It was a much needed excursion considering the craziness of the last couple of weeks. It's great to have such great friends that are fun to hang out with and like to shop as much as I do, maybe more. Mostly, it was just fun to get away for a while, and enjoy some girl time.

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Awww, you girls look so cute! I'm jealous! :( I wanna go next time. I've been itching to take a trip to Dallas. I haven't been in forever!

Melinda said...

How fun! I wish we had young girls in our church to go shopping with. Glad you had a good and relaxing time.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!! I'm glad you girlies were able to get away.