Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Grandparents


Back to the thankful posts again, I am very thankful for my grandparents. I had the privilege of growing in the same town as both sets of my grandparents, and I can't imagine it any other way. Both of my grandfathers have passed away, but have left me with many great memories. My grandparents have always been a huge part of my life, and I feel so blessed in that way. My grandmothers are now a big part of my girls' lives and it is so fun to see how happy it makes my grandmas to have the girls around. The blessings of such a wonderful family started with this generation, and I will be forever grateful. So, thank you, thank you for all you have done in the past and for all you do now. My life wouldn't be the same without you, and I know that my girls adore you.

No comments: