Monday, November 10, 2008

My Siblings


Back to the typical Thanksgiving posts, I'm thankful for my sister and brother and their significant others. I know they all think I'm the crazy older sister, but it makes me so happy and proud to see them being great Christians, husbands, wives, and/or parents. It's amazing to think my little sister is now a wife and mother, and my little brother is married. Time goes by so fast, and it seems like yesterday we were dressing Trent up in our Easter dresses and having him pose for photos. I had fun sharing my childhood with my two siblings, but I also treasure the relationship that we share as adults. Trent and Erin, I hope you know how much I love you and despite all my sisterly flaws, I know you love me too. Currently, I'm especially thankful that after Trent gave us a good scare with his burn accident, he is recovering well.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I may be the only one to comment on these family posts, but I love you all too. I have the best brother and sister ever and you know I love you both dearly. It is so great to be in a family who are all christians and care so much about each other (I am talking about Kevin & Kesha, too). I can't imagine life any other way. I could write a book on this topic, so I will stop here. But I am so very thankful for our family! Love you all!

Kevin said...

I think I met Erin as a freshman in high school and Trent was in 5th grade. They have both grown so much into the responsible adults they are today. I loved playing one-on-one with Trent (starting with nerf basketball and then real basketball) until he was big enough to beat me, then it wasn't so much fun anymore.

Thank you all for your support so far!