Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

My sister surprised the girls with some adorable Christmas pajamas, and I couldn't resist the adorable Christmas outfit for Anastyn, so I had to take a few picturs of the the girls sporting their new Christmas attire under Grammy Tammy's Christmas tree. I do apologize, I took about a zillion pictures while we were at my parent's house, so there will be more to come:) Londyn busted her lip not long before this picture so you may notice the purple puffy lip in the pictures.
The girls just can't keep their hands off this baby girl. Anastyn was so ready for bed, but Skylar didn't want to take any pictures without her.

Seriously, is that not the cutest little Christmas outfit? I just couldn't help myself. She looks like the perfect little elf.
She's quite the photogenic five month old if I may say so. I'm biased I'm sure, but that's ok, that's what aunts are for, right?

1 comment:

Grandma Del said...

I think I have the most beautiful grand children. They are so cute. I am so blesses.