Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Holiday Shoppe

If you are or will be in the Tulsa Area Monday, November 24th, you won't want to miss the Holiday Shoppe. If you are interested, email me at devin_l_lawrence@yahoo.com or leave a comment with your email, and I will give you the address. It would be a great way to kick off your holiday shopping with unique and creative gift ideas.

Join us for a night of holiday shopping, featuring ByKy children's clothing, Tees for the Soul, aprons, florals, wall hangings, Faith Designz, Princess Charming soldered charms, Scentsy, custom jewelry, personalized gifts & more!
Come and go from 5:30-9:00pm

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I wish I lived closer. That sounds like a blast!

Kesha said...

Hope you guys have a good time on Monday, wish I could come check it out...... o well. Tell everyone we said hi.