Sunday, August 3, 2008

Seven Years Later...

So, here we are, seven years, two kids, five moves, and twenty pounds later (that's 20 more for me, less for Kevin, give or take). If you would have told me seven years ago that our lives would be the way they are today, I never would have believed you. A lot has happened in seven years, and every year has been better than the last. I never cease to be amazed at how God has worked in our lives. I could not have married anyone more perfect for me, and I can't wait to see what the future holds!
Us 7 years ago on our wedding day
Us today, do we look like we're aging?

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! I still think of Erin and I driving to your wedding in Missouri...your wedding was so beautiful. And I'm not sure what 20 pounds you are talking about...you look great!

Ryan and Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary!! Haven't checked your blog in a while. Love all the pictures!

Love,

Ryan and Tracy

Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary! You both look so great, the last 7 years have been good to you! You have such a beautiful family and I am so glad to see you both so happy! Hope you had a great day! Love you both!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

You and Kevin are so blessed to have each other and 2 beautiful girls!

Heather said...

If it is possible, you look even more beautiful.