Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Cheetah Rug

You should be so proud of me for saving my birthday money for 3 whole days so I could buy this rug. (If you know me, you know that if I have money allocated for spending, it burns a whole in my pocket and I spend it immediately for fear of it being confiscated and used for something necessary like food or bills.) Anyway, it's one of those you love it or hate it kind of things, but I'm pretty sure I love it! I wanted to buy a runner for my entryway, because I already had a living room rug. When I went to Pottery Barn to look for a runner, I realized they only sell the runners online. However, they had this rug in an 8X10 for half the price it was selling for online, and the runners were still full price. I just couldn't pass up such a good deal on such a fabulous rug! (Grandma, I know you're disapointed that it's not a picture of the girls. If I would have thought of it, I would taken a picture of them on the rug. That would have been much cuter.) If you are interested in a 5x8 Pottery Barn red, green and gold rose rug that I love, but doesn't match any other room in my house, I can hook you up.

6 comments:

Grandma Del said...

devin I think the rug realy looks good. I am glad you got something you really like. I forgive you for not taking pictures of the girls this time.

Lesley said...

Love it! so cute!!

Brooke said...

I really like your new rug, Devin. Maybe we should confiscate the old rug to match the other hand-me-down furniture that we currently have on display in our living room! Just kidding! Love you!

Melinda said...

Devin, Your family is beautiful. It is so good to see what all you and Kevin have been up to. And I love the rug! : )

April said...

Love the rug....good choice. The rose rug didn't fit in the entry hall?

Anonymous said...

Devin, I love the rug! Addi even said "cheetah" when she saw it. (She loves cheetahs for some reason.)It was great to see you too last week....hopefully there will be many more get togethers in the Tulsa area in the near future!