Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cruisin'

The girls got to enjoy cruisin' around the neighborhood this evening in their princess convertible. After two years, Skylar has actually become quite a good driver. As I was standing back watching them I heard the the car puttering, or so I thought. I was thinking the battery must be dying, so I start walking in that direction to push them back to the house. I was informed however that there wasn't a problem with the battery, but the car was out of gas. So following a few more puts, the car stops, Skylar gets out to pump gas and get a drink at QuikTrip, and they are on the road again. I wouldn't recommend the Princess Pontiac Solstice if you are looking for something with good gas mileage, they had to fill up like twelve times in thirty minutes.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

That is so cute! I was wondering if they would ever learn to drive it! I absolutely love how they still enjoy riding around together. I am sure Londyn was probably taking care of the radio as usual! Love you all so much and miss you! Anastyn misses you too!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Londyn is in control of the radio, which only plays talk radio. Londyn hasn't quite figured out how to drive.

Kevin

Grandma Del said...

The girls look like they are having fun

Grandma Del said...

Devin I think I have got this figured out.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love how the car was "out of gas"!

I wish I could pump gas and get a drink at QT. Tennessee hasn't quite caught on to QT yet.