Wednesday, August 6, 2008

School Girls


So getting up early and back to school has been a bit of a challenge. Nothing we can't handle, but these are the tired looks I've been getting as we walk out the door. I know neither of these pictures are worth much because they were obviously way too tired to cooperate, even when bribed with candy. I just thought they looked the part with their skirts, backpacks and pigtails, so I couldn't restist the photo op. Speaking of pigtails, it has been their favorite way to wear their hair for the last two years, and the waves from the braids the day before is just icing on the cake. Yes, I am aware that they look like cocker spaniels, and let me tell you they are proud of it. Every time I braid their hair, they ask me the next day if I can fix it like a doggy. Little do they know!
Londyn giving it her best shot, but not quite able to pull off a genuine smile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were happy this morning since it was Cinnamon roll Thursday!

Londyn wanted me to get them from the cinnamon roll store, which apparently was Taco Bueno. Skylar pointed us in the right direction(Burger King)

Kevin

Karen Hathaway said...

The girls look so cute (as always!). I'm not sure if your blog shows you who has been on here, but just so you don't think I've been stalking you since it will show that I have been on here ALOT...I'm trying to figure out how to put one of the cute backgrounds on mine so I keep looking at yours for ideas:) I can't get mine to look right! Hope school's going well...I go back next Wednesday, ahhh!

Jessica said...

Those skirts are adorable...once again, cutest girls ever! In regards to your last post...I am a product of Miss Helen's...I turned out okay I think!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! We can relate to those tired looks; Paxton and I can't seem to get into the back-to-school mode.