Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sick and Wild

We've only been back at preschool for a few weeks, and Londyn has already managed to contract a contagious virus. (the joys of parenthood) Kevin takes them to school on Thursdays, so I was already at work when the first episode occurred. He graciously stayed home with her until I got home this afternoon, and then he headed to the office. My plans of cleaning the house and preparing for my sister, her husband, Anastyn and my mom to arrive have been replaced by taking care of a sick child and cleaning up puke. I suppose that involves cleaning, just not what I had in mind. Poor baby girl, I hope it's just one of the 24 hour kind.
Skylar, on the other hand, has apparently turned to the wild side. She was begging me to take her picture as she was table dancing to Veggie Tales in her too small, mismatched pajamas. Should I be concerned about this behavior? Is this what happens after only one evening of attention deprivation due to an ill sibling?

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Maybe Skylar is just more charismatic in her worshipping than what you are used to : )