Thursday, December 18, 2008

What Did We Do Before the Internet?

Ok, so Kevin decided to "upgrade" our phone, tv and computer services for a better deal which resulted in no internet for three days, and still no phone service. Great upgrade! Anyway, this really shouldn't be that big of a deal, but I was home all day due to ice and couldn't do anything on the computer. I was beside myself. It's ridiculous that I was in such a tizzy, but I just couldn't stand it. I needed to blog about the play the girls were in, compulsively check facebook, and my email. Not that there is ever anything life altering on there, but you know what I mean, you know you do it too:) But, thankfully the internet is currently working. No wireless, but at least I can connect. Therefore, I will now blog about the play......

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Funny but true. Last year during the ice storm, I missed internet more than television. I felt so out of touch.

Lesley said...

I cant stand it when my internet isnt working!!

Ryan and Tracy said...

It is hard to function normally without internet! So dependent on it!

Julie said...

guilty as charged LOL!