Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Steamy Day at the Zoo

We enjoyed a steamy day at the zoo today with a few of our friends. There weren't very many animals out due to the extreme heat, but we enjoyed some of the indoor exhibits and rode the train and carousel. I can't get my own two kids to look at the same time, I have no idea why I attempted six.

Getting worried the snake may get a little too close
The baby chimp put on quite a show today. He kept coming up to the window and playing with all the kids that were looking in.
A few hot, exhausted kids waiting for the train.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great, albeit HOT, day at the zoo. I had thought about coming along for the outing so I could see you and your girls, but I didn't want to subject Paxton to the nasty heat and humidity. I hated not getting to see you! Hopefully we can get together next time I'm in town. :)