Friday, July 11, 2008

Crazy Kids

These are just a few random pics of my crazy kids. They are still in Missouri with the grandparents for the weekend. I'm looking forward to another date night, but am missing them a little. I was looking through some pictures I took a couple of weeks ago, and found some I hadn't posted, so here they are. It's mind boggling to me that every picture that they are both smiling in and looking at the camera, they are wearing goofy clothes, messy hair, and whatever else. When I dress them in adorable matching outfits, spend time fixing and curling their hair, they refuse to smile or look at me. I guess that's just how it goes! After giving them a bath one day and sending them to the playroom while I got ready, I found them both decked out in these zoo hats and glasses riding the horse. Not quite the cowgirl look, but whatever.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures crack me up! I have the most adorable nieces in the world! I love the one of them on the horse together, they are such great girls! Love you. Anastyn and I miss you!