Thursday, July 31, 2008

One Last Summer Escapade

We enjoyed our final day of summer vacation at the pool. We met up with some of our church friends at one of the pools and swam our hearts out. The kids had a great time playing together and could have stayed forever. We love the sun! I can't believe my summer has come to a screeching halt. It's back to the work world tomorrow morning bright and early. I'm never quite ready to go back, but we've had a great summer. We've traveled across the country, gone to Disneyland, played lots of dress up, participated in the library summer reading program, spent a lot of time visiting family in Missouri, welcomed baby Anastyn, experienced the Belle Fair, spent many hours and the pool, slept in, and just enjoyed spending time at home with each other. If you've been reading, thanks for sharing it with us. I'm sure my blogging will slow down a bit as well, especially over the next few weeks as I start getting my classroom ready. Wish us luck as we welcome back routine. The little nerd second to the end on the right is mine. Gotta love those goggles!


1 comment:

Brooke said...

Did the girls switch bathing suits? Because I am pretty sure Skylar told me hers had the fishes and Londyn's had the flowers. Anyway, I just noticed Skylar had on the flowers and wondered if they traded or if she was trying to pull one over on me! LOL