Saturday, July 12, 2008

Skylar the Photographer




Skylar is my little photographer. She loves taking my camera, turning it in every direction and clicking away. Here are a few samples of her work. She poses for me all the time, so I thought I should do the same for her if I want her to continue to cooperate. She doesn't have as good of a subject to work with, but she doesn't complain. She has some interesting angles, don't you think? I also have to credit her for the profile pic. (Whoever in MO reads this, please show Skylar that I posted her pictures. She'll be very proud.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say that Skylar is a very good photographer! She did a great job. I love that she even caught Londyn smiling in that picture! That can be hard to do!

Gavin's Mama said...

Ok, we finally ordered our camera and I can't wait to get it... especially after looking at all of your great pictures! Good job Skylar!!