Monday, July 21, 2008

Relaxing With Daddy

You may have wondered over the past couple of weeks if I was still married and if my children still had a father. I am proud to say yes, and here is my proof. Since the girls hadn't seen Kevin for so long, he decided to take the afternoon off and lounge with us around the pool. It was great to have a little quality family time. In the sweltering Oklahoma heat, the pool seemed to be the only outing option.

I must say, it costs me a lot more to take Kevin to the pool. My girls didn't even know that they sold snow cones at the pool until today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! It is good to see the girls with their daddy! They are going to always want a sno cone at the pool now though!! Tell Kevin hello for me, we missed him in Belle this past weekend.Love you all.

Anonymous said...

miss you guys, Iknow it is always good to be home. I bet Kevin was sure glad to see you.