Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Seriously???

This week has just been the pits when it comes to our cars. We took one car in for a service check and ended up having to fix an axle which wasn't cheap, and then we had to replace the brakes on the other car. We weren't too upset about either of these issues because we have been fortunate enough not to have had any car problems for a while. It was a hit, but I guess you just assume those things are coming sooner or later. Then, yesterday as I was driving the girls home from the pool, and something just smashes into my windshield. I never saw it, but I'm pretty sure it was a golf ball. We were passing the golf course at the time, so that's my best guess. It completely shattered, there were actually glass shavings on my dashboard. It's just so random , annoying, and not to mention expensive. Anyway, I guess if things come in threes, this is my third. Does that mean I'm good for a while?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh...that stinks! Troy was golfing one time and did that to a lady. Somehow she tracked him down and he had to pay for it.

Anonymous said...

Horrible!! Hopefully you've paid your dues for a while...you don't need a #4.

Anonymous said...

Nice break though- Tell me that didn't make you jump. The girls are growing so fast.