Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jacque's Wedding

Yesterday we traveled to Searcy, Arkansas for Jacque's wedding at Cone Chapel on the campus of Harding University. It was a beautiful wedding, and it was fun to get all dressed up and actually have somewhere to go. And of course, it's always great spending some time with the family. I'm sorry about the excessive pictures as usual, but I came home with 250, so only posting 10 isn't bad, right? My cousin Kellie and the girls before the wedding
My adorable parents
My cousins Jacque and Leslie
Me with my Grandma Vi

The beautiful bride, my cousin Jacque, and her handsome groom
Trent and Kesha


I love this picture of the guys laughing. Usually when I try to take their picture, they try to give me some macho smirk.

2 comments:

Shannon Koeninger said...

I love your new blog look...

Jessica said...

Love your new background...very cute! I may just have to update mine..this blogging thing is a full time job you know.