Wednesday, July 2, 2008

On Her Way!

Ok, I have nothing to blog about in my life, but for my sister it's another story. She went into the hospital this morning about 5:00am and is currently in labor. The doctor was coming in to break her water the last I talked to her. Unfortunately, we won't be able to get there until tomorrow. I can't believe we're going to miss it. That little stinker is coming exactly on her due date, that never happens! Today is also Erin and Nathan's 3rd anniversary, what an eventful day! We're praying for a smooth delivery, healthy baby and safe travel for everyone who will be burning the pavement between Belle and St. Louis in the next few days. Hopefully Nathan will send pics so I can upload them tonight for all of you that know her and want to see the new baby.

No comments: