Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

I absolutely love fall, and one of my favorite things to do is visit the pumpkin patch. The girls love it too. We go every year, and the girls have the best time. They absolutely love running around trying to pick out a pumpkin. It always makes me laugh that they can run around the patch, but when it's time to walk back to the car they are too tired, and can't walk or carry their miniature pumpkins. Anyway, it turned out to be an absolutely fabulous day outside, and we were able to thoroughly enjoy it!








8 comments:

Melinda said...

Again, wonderful photos. I esp. love the first one. I think we might try to take the boys to something similar next weekend. Hopefully we will have just as good of luck with the weather that you all did.

Grandma Del said...

These are some of the cutiest pictures ever. Londyn looks like she is worn out. Love you all so much.

ME said...

Cute pics! FYI: I saw a pic of Coco Arquette (Courtney Cox daughter) in a magazine today and she looks like your girls :)

Jessica said...

Adorable pictures Devin...fall colors are always so pretty.

Brooke said...

I love your fall page! I like it much better than the one I picked! I am glad the girls had such a fun day picking out pumpkins. They are so cute and we can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE FALL!! Your blog background and all the great pics put me in the fall spirit!! Glad you all had such a good time at the pumpkin patch. We're planning to go soon as well!

Unknown said...

Hey kids, that is a great fall update! I loved all those pictures you shared. Beautiful family!

Mandy said...

Is then when you guys were in Porter? You'll have to introduce yourself to my dad next time you go!