Sunday, October 26, 2008

Prep Club

When I was in MO for Fall Break, my Grandma and I went shopping at the outlets at the Lake of the Ozarks. We found some great deals, and these outfits were one of my favorite purchases. They are from Gymboree's line last year, that I loved, but didn't buy. We found them at the outlet for a steal, so I thought I'd post a pic. I know it won't be much longer that I convince my girls to wear sweater vests and tall argyle socks with red patent mary janes, so I'm trying to take advantage as long as I can. Thanks Grandma, I hope you like them as much as I do! I think they look really grown up in this pic:(

3 comments:

Grandma Del said...

I think they look very grown up in there outfits. Love them so much. I am so blessed to have you all for my family. Love you all

Brooke said...

They do look grown up! But very cute! I love the outfits. I miss those two sweethearts, and so does Anastyn! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

What great outfits! So cute!! I love the prep look.