Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Cookie Pizza

This is another one of my favorite seasonal recipes. It's a great sweet treat that looks very festive, and tastes even better. Again, if I'm going to make it, it has to be quick and easy. I found this on the pillsbury website a couple of years ago. Have a great Halloween week!
INGREDIENTS
Cookie Pizza
1 (18-oz.) roll Pillsbury® Refrigerated Sugar Cookies
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup candy corn
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Icing
1/4 cup vanilla ready-to-spread frosting (from 16-oz. can)
DIRECTIONS
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil. Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch-thick slices; arrange in bottom of greased foil-lined pan. With floured fingers, press slices to form crust.
2. Bake at 350°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
3. Using foil lining, lift crust from pan; carefully remove foil from crust. Place crust on serving platter or tray. Spread peanut butter evenly over crust. Sprinkle evenly with candy corn and chocolate chips.
4. Melt 1/4 cup frosting in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until thin and of drizzling consistency.* Drizzle icing over cookie pizza. Cut into wedges or squares.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

All I have to say is YUM!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I have GOT to make that and SOON!! That dessert has all of my favorites on it. Thanks SO MUCH for the recipe.

Jessica said...

I'm afraid I could eat an entire pizza. I appreciate your love for only easy recipes...I share the same feelings.