Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Break

We had a great Fall Break spending time in Missouri with my family. I got to enjoy several of my favorite things, and the weather was beautiful! We made some fun Halloween treats, played games, had a hayride and roasted marshmallows. It was a nice break from the norm, and it was fun having everyone all together to enjoy the festivities! It could only have been better if Kevin could have been there with us. Sorry for the excessive pictures, I had too many to upload one by one. Also, this is my first Windows slide show, and I couldn't figure out how to cut off the music. So, you can pause it after it says Happy Halloween unless you want stare at a blank screen and listen to Monster Mash! It's only an excessive 6:40 instead of 8:49!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love all the pictures! I miss everyone already. What a great weekend! Can't wait for next year when Anastyn is running around enjoying the fun too. She did love her carrier though! Miss you all! Have a fun Halloween!