Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Here!

Finally, Fall Break has arrived. For me, it's one of the most anticipated breaks of the year. The start of school is always so crazy, so I'm always waiting for that first quarter to end and to get a nice little break. We will be leaving this afternoon for Missouri to visit my family. I can't wait! It will just be me and the girls, so hopefully it's a quick trip. Maybe they'll nap, what are the chances? Anyway, we can't wait to get there for some down home fall fun! Mom, we can't wait to see what fun fall and Halloween activities you have planned for us! Most of all, I'm looking forward to a few days of complete relaxation in jeans, hoodies and sweats. If you are someone who gets a Fall Break too, I hope you enjoy yours as well. If you're not, I'm sorry for rubbing it in.

1 comment: