Friday, October 24, 2008

Arrowhead Harvest Carnival

What could be more fun on a Friday night than attending an elementary school carnival? I had to volunteer tonight for our school carnival, so I thought I may as well let the family tag along. We all enjoyed the carnival food and a few games. The girls were a little timid around all the "big" kids, but had fun wandering around for a while. This was the first of the many weekend events. Tomorrow we have a birthday party and a chilli supper/hayride, and Sunday is our Good Guy Carnival at church. At least maybe I'll have a few things to blog about if I can find the time. I hope everyone is enjoys the fabulous fall weather this weekend!





Healthy dinner....



The biggest kid of us all!




4 comments:

Melinda said...

Awww - now I want to have a Harvest Carnival (if for no other reason than the cotton candy!)!

April said...

I love that he is eating pink cotton candy!

Grandma Del said...

Looks like you kids were having a good time. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! We also spent our Friday night at a Fall Festival/ Harvest Carnival (for Jon's nephew's school). Don't you just love carnival food?!