Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving

It is becoming increasingly harder to take photos on holidays because of the large number of children running around, but we did manage to snap a few of our family before the festivities. (By managed to snap a few, you understand that I mean I forced everyone to take a picture with me, right? I thought so!) We celebrated at my mom and dad's, and enjoyed a perfectly traditional turkey dinner and then thoroughly enjoyed the unbelievably beautiful weather we got that day!



Our attempt at a family picture. We're all in it, everyone is looking. Really, what more could I ask?

I really don't care for this picture of me, but I am pretty sure that this may be the only picture to date of me and Lincoln that he is actually smiling. He usually has a disgruntled look on his face and his arms outreached looking for his dad.


Anyway, I couldn't be more thankful for this crew that makes my life so crazy and wonderful all at the same time. They are all extremely forgiving, and put up with me and my craziness without too much complaint. I know I have been tremendously blessed, and am also quite certain that most of the time, I probably don't act like it. I should probably practice be thankful a little more all year long. I hope you and your family enjoyed some time together over Thanksgiving and are eagerly anticipating the joys of Christmas, I know I am!







post signature

No comments: