Tuesday, December 6, 2011

As Planned...

I really LOVE it when things go according to plan. I don't know about you, but that just doesn't happen very often in my world, but every once in a while, I get lucky! Sunday was one of those days. Last year when we tried to see the BASS PRO Santa, there was an insane line, so we left. (I really hate crowds and lines. I also had a one year old at the time. It totally wasn't worth it.) This year, I wanted to try again, but I needed a better plan. I thought we could go right after church and then eat afterward at the restaurant there. I already warned the kids that if it was too crowded we would go somewhere else on another day, and thankfully, I have very flexible children. But, it worked out perfectly! We got right in. Got a free Santa photo (theirs was much better than mine) with a perfect backdrop, and at the end of the visit they gave the kids free meals at the restaurant which was an added bonus! It made me happy the rest of the day. I do believe though that three's a crowd! Not enough room on Santa's lap. Maybe we'll go back next week for individual pictures and another free meal for the kids. (I was kind of joking about the last part, but the more I think about it, that may not be such a bad idea...hmmmm)

post signature

1 comment:

Alice said...

I love Bass Pro Santa! He is the best! And the free kids meals are such a wonderful added bonus!! You do know that you can get something called a "Bass Pass" and it enables you to come at a certain time and get to the front of the line!