Thursday, December 1, 2011

50th Day of School

So, is it really already December? That is just crazy! I have so much to write, but can't seem to keep up with things. Shocking, I know! I only write that on every other post. Anyway, I thought quitting my job was supposed to give me more time to do things like this! Moving on... I finally uploaded the photos from my camera, so I guess I'll start there. A while back, Londyn's class celebrated the 50th day of school 50's style. I've always wanted an excuse to dress the girls up in Fifties attire, but it was never at the top of their list of Halloween costumes, so this was the perfect opportunity. Londyn was a good sport, but did take off her glasses and scarf as soon as she jumped out of my car. Silly girl! She had a great time, I think they had a little sock hop and enjoyed rootbeer floats at the end of the day!

This last picture is a bit sassy....I can't believe how grown up she is getting.

post signature

No comments: