Saturday, July 16, 2011

St. Louis Zoo

One of our Missouri stops wast to the St. Louis Zoo, one of my favorites. It worked out that everyone was able to join us. All the kids were really good, and had fun seeing the animals and playing together. The greatest success of the day was actually getting all six grandkids in one spot and almost all of them looking in the same direction. It's probably as good as it's going to get for now considering their ages.

Lincoln and Malachi hanging out in the wagon sharing some snacks.


These two are like peas in a pod. When they are all together, these they seem to migrate to each other. It's super cute!



So, I just realized that I didn't actually post any animals from the zoo. Oops! Oh well, it was the usual animals. I was focused on the kids! I'm also in a bit of a hurry to get a few posts up and scheduled before we leave town...AGAIN! Have a great weekend!

No comments: