Thursday, July 7, 2011

San Antonio-Yes,There's More..

You can't say I didn't warn you that there were going to be way too many posts about our San Antonio days. Please excuse, and I'm sure I'm boring you to death, but they make me happy, so they just keep coming. I spent the days that Kevin was working at the waterpark with the kids, and it was perfect. There was plenty to do for all of them, and it was easy to keep them in the same location. Kevin did manage to make it with us one morning, and so I used that opportunity to take a few pics of the kids doing what they love most. Water makes everyone happy, right?



Lincoln couldn't have been happier to slide down the slide and play with the big kids.



This is Lincoln heading to the line for the slide...AGAIN! He couldn't get enough, and he thought he was plenty big enough to go on his own. Silly boy!

No comments: