Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pony Party

Skylar's Bible class teachers organized a Pony Party for the kids today. The girls had a great time! I was so glad to have something to do today because our weekend was looking quite uneventful. The forecast predicted rain, and Kevin is having to work all weekend. This was the perfect afternoon outing and wore us all out enough to have a nice long rest this afternoon. The weather ended up being quite nice for most of the day, and is just now starting to get stormy. It's always a toss up as to whether or not the girls will touch or ride the ponies, but fortunately they did today, and couldn't stop talking about it.





One of the boys captured a frog, and was having a hard time keeping track of it. This is a few of the kids trying to find him in the pond.

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
I am not fluent in English
I live in Kuwait
I was browsing the internet my eyes across the room on your site
I wish you happiness
:)

انشاءالله تدوم عليك الفرحة والسعاده لقد احببتك وأحببت بناتك
دمت بحظ الرحمن

F 32 Kuwait
gJiii11- J7W

Melinda said...

I love that you even dressed them the part! I am dying to take the boys riding.

Devin said...

Well, the whole dress the part thing was because I bought those shirts for a farm day at school, and was determined to use them again!

Jessica said...

How fun! When I was in first grade our field trip was horseback riding. Is that nuts or what? I would have never have taken a group of 100 first graders on that kind of a field trip now days...can you imagine the liability?