Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Check It Out

Life has been a little wild around her lately, and I don't have much to talk about, but if you're browsing the internet and are looking for a few more ways to use your time you can check out the girls most recent photo shoot at www.betsygregoryphotography.com . The username is devin_l_lawrence@yahoo.com and the password is dance.

You can also check out the virtual tour of our home at http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/Broken-Arrow_OK_74014_1108959160 . Not that it's of that much interest to you, but that is where we have spent a lot of our time lately, and I was pleased with the way the tour turned out. It seems a little bare to me, but I guess that's the way it's supposed to be to make it look more spacious. I just hope it sells quickly because I'm not sure we can maintain the current level of cleanliness and actually be living in our house.

In other news, I had my 20 week appointment yesterday and the doctor said everything looks great, and he confirmed that we are in fact having a boy.

That's all for now, I hope you are enjoying your May days! If I had my guess, yours is just as busy as mine!

2 comments:

April said...

Betsy did an awesome job as usual. Your girls are so photogenic. You will have such a hard time choosing which ones to get.

Jessica said...

Devin I know I have said this a hundred times before, but your girls are just absolutely beautiful. But what makes them even more adorable is their little personalities are always so evident every time they are photographed. Can't wait to see what your adorable little boy will look like.