Sunday, September 28, 2008

Opinions Please

I have a friend that has recently expressed an interest in creating a clothing line. That is a dream of mine, but I lack the skills necessary to do it. So, when she told me she was interested, I was so excited about the idea, and have probably become completely annoying. I LOVE to shop, especially for my girls. It's hard however to find cute items of clothing that are unique. I typically always shop at the same stores because they have cute clothes and it's easy. The only problem is they are the same stores everyone else shops at too. I'm always looking for something different, but it's hard to find and if you are lucky enough to find something, it costs a fortune. Anyway, below are a couple of things that my friend whipped up this afternoon for the girls and I was completely excited. I am soliciting your opinion on whether or not you think these are items that she could sell. I definitely think so, but I'm a little biased. So, if you have girls or know little girls, would you be willing to buy things like this, and if so, what would you be willing to pay? Please help me out here if you have an opinion. Thanks!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I think they are absolutely adorable! My Anastyn would look so cute in them too, when she gets a little bigger. I am not a good one to offer prices though. I would pay more than my husband would allow me to probably!

Grandma Del said...

I think they are very cute,but I think the girls would look good in a gunny sack.

Anonymous said...

Adorable outfits!!! Yes, I would buy them!! I have no idea how much I'd pay though. I'm not good at pricing, especially when it comes to girls' clothing.

April said...

Did Kyler do these? If so I really need to have a girl just so I can get these two outfits. I really like the second one!

Devin said...

Yes, Kyler made them. The jumper is my favorite too!

Jessica said...

I love the long shirt/jumper on Londyn...that's adorable! As for prices, I'm such a cheap skate I only shop at Target and Old Navy...so I have no clue.

Shannon Koeninger said...

I love them!!!