Monday, September 8, 2008

It's Not My Business

This is a completely random post about the conversation I just overheard between Skylar and Londyn. I just thought it was kind of funny, you may or may not. These silly little things are what bring a smile to my face at the end of a long day. Anyway, Skylar is in the bathroom and someone obviously has forgotten to replace the toilet paper that has been used up. I hear Skylar begging Londyn to go get her some toilet paper so she can finish going to the bathroom. Londyn mumbles something, and Skylar continues to beg. Then Londyn shouts, "I TOLD YOU, IT'S NOT MY BUSINESS!" I'm not sure where she heard this phrase, but it made me laugh. I gathered that Londyn would not be going to fetch the toilet paper, so I thought I'd better help Skylar out and not make her suffer any longer. I may need the favor returned someday, and I'm pretty sure I won't be calling on Londyn.

2 comments:

Grandma Del said...

devin I think thats very funny, I got a good laugh.

Brooke said...

It made me laugh too! I wish I knew where that girl learns some of the things she says. (I think you know what I am talking about!)Anastyn says hello and sends kisses!