Monday, September 15, 2008

I Could Bite Your Nose

The girls get along pretty well for the most part, but they definitely have their moments. I did however think it was funny that I heard Skylar tell Londyn on multiple occasions yesterday how cute she was. They were comments that just popped out of her mouth before she even realized it. It's very out of character for Skylar, which is what made it seem even more adorable. Anyway, while we were eating dinner, Skylar looked over at Londyn and excitedly said "You are just so tiny and cute". Then, when we were walking around the block, and they were in their wagon, I heard her lean over and tell Londyn "You're so cute, I could just bite your nose".

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I am so glad they love each other so much. I am sure they will be showing the love to Anastyn the next time they see her too! I have such great nieces.

Anonymous said...

What a precious, precious story!