Monday, July 5, 2010

St. Louis Zoo

First of all, Yay!! Blogger has decided that it likes me again! So, during our down time at the beach I am going to try to catch up a little from last week. It was so nice to spend a week in Missouri with my family while my parents were both off of work. We started out last Monday with a bang as we headed to St. Louis to visit the zoo and the Magic House. It was a pretty busy day, but thankfully all of the kids cooperated and we had a great time. If you haven't been to the St. Louis Zoo and are ever in the area, I highly recommend it. It's a beautiful zoo and it is designed in a way that makes it easy to see all the animals close up. Admission is free, but parking and other extras are a little pricey. Anyway, here are a few pics of our zoo trip!














post signature

1 comment:

Jessica said...

someone was just telling me a few days ago about how the st.louis zoo is free. how fun!

love your new blog design.