Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Grammy Tammy's Tea

Well, we had one day of no specific plans, and we finally got to spend the day with Anastyn, so my mom decided we should have a tea party. Skylar really got into it, wanting to dress up and look "dazzling"! The other girls weren't so thrilled about dressing up, but they humored us a little. The girls all had a fun time snacking on their lunch and drinking tea and lemonade outside in the yard. Anastyn even cooperated for me to take a few pictures of her, giving me her best "cheese" with the wrinkly nose and all. Following the luncheon, the girls (primarily Skylar) put on a fashion show. It was quite an entertaining afternoon. It's so much fun to see the girls get to play together as our opportunities seem few and far between.

post signature

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love all of these pictures! My favorite little girls! I just love them all dearly!