Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Seaside

While we were on vacation, we decided one afternoon to head to a small little area called Seaside to have a sno-cone and meander around a bit. It was a fun place to visit, and we ventured around checking out all the nooks and crannies of the beach community. The girls rarely ask that I take their picture, but this one with the large ice cream cone was at their request.
Why is it that when plan to get a picture and I try to get my kids dressed nice and fix their hair I can't get them to cooperate for a picture at all, but when they jump out of the ocean and we head out for an impromtu outing, I can get them all smiling and looking. Oh well, I'll take what I can get, messy hair and all!

Quite possibly my favorite picture of the three to date


My four favorite people!




post signature

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Those pictures are too cute! I think the impromptu pics are the best kind and we can see how much fun they are having! I absolutely LOVE the one of the girls kissing Lincoln, the look on his face is priceless... it made me laugh out loud! Too funny! Love and miss you all!