Thursday, July 8, 2010

Meramec Springs

My blog sequence is slightly out of order, but I wanted to get the 4th of July pics up before too much time passed. So, now I'm back to our week at my parents house. One of my favorite places to visit in Missouri is Meramec Springs Park in St. James. It is such a beautiful little place that is relaxing and perfect for keeping the kids busy for quite some time. We grilled out and had a little picnic and then ventured around the park to see the springs, waterfalls and of course, feed the fish which is the girls' favorite thing to do. As we wound down our afternoon, the kids played on the playground, and Lincoln got to swing for the first time. I think he's a fan.


post signature

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I was just thinking that it had been awhile since we went as a family to Meramec and Hunter would love it. Ironic. Pictures look great!