Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Red, White and Blue

The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays for a variety of reasons; one being that we generally are able to spend it with family. We got to celebrate twice this year, and the first was with my family in Missouri. We headed to Owensville Friday night for the fireworks display, and had a great time visiting, playing and waiting for the show. The weather was perfect as well as the company. I was curious to see how Lincoln would handle fireworks for the first time, and he was a champ. He didn't even flinch. There is nothing that thrills him more than being scared, so fireworks were the perfect combination of loud noise and flashing lights. Skylar, Alexis and Londyn
Our family

Lincoln, me and mom

Kesha, Trent and Malachi
Grandma Del and Londyn
Lincoln and Dad
Erin, Anastyn, Nathan, and Baby girl on the way!



post signature

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

You have such a beautiful family, Devin! And every time I see a picture of you, I think to myself, "She hasn't changed a bit!" You look gorgeous as always! :o)

Devin said...

Thank you Chrissy! You made my day!