Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Belle Fair Parade

After our Florida excursion, we headed back to MO for a another week to enjoy the big Belle Fair. We spent the first part of the week just hanging out and catching up on some rest and then started the fair fun with the annual parade. I have to say, there's not a lot to the parade in the way of floats and such. It's mostly a lot of pick up trucks, tractors, etc. However, it is one parade in which the participants can still THROW candy, and when you are kid, it just doesn't get much better than that! Especially when you get to watch it with your distant cousins from Ohio which my children happen to adore. This is one of the few pictures I have of my nephew Malachi and Kesha. I thought he looked so cute in his little hat.
Lincoln cuddling with my mom during the parade.

The kids entertaining themselves with a little rock, paper, scissors before the festivities.


Waiting for the candy...




post signature

No comments: